We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Well-cooked vegetable sticks: Try carrots, zucchini, sweet potatoes.
2. Interesting shapes and textures: Broccoli, cauliflower, baby corn.
3. Chunks of soft fruit: Banana, ripe pear, kiwi, melon.
4. Chunky strips of poached chicken or meatballs.
5. Breadsticks, pita strips, toast fingers.
6. Pasta: Fusilli and penne are easier to grab.
7. Rice rolled into balls (makes it easier to eat).
8. Cucumber served from the fridge (especially good if your baby is teething).
9. Dry cereal (great for pincer grasp practice).